top of page
- Sat, Aug 31150 Heatherdown DrAug 31, 2019, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM150 Heatherdown Dr, 150 Heatherdown Dr, Westerville, OH 43081, USALive Workshop in Ohio - The title says it all. This day-long workshop explores what keeps us closed off from love - participate in a powerful processed to clear our minds and hearts of painful emotions of hurt and create a blank page to write a new story of love.
- Sat, Aug 17New YorkAug 17, 2019, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PMNew YorkExperience for yourself what it feels like to be in a beautiful state from which you can achieve success, have fulfilling relationships and create purposeful impact in the world. This program will allow you to discover the peace and confidence to enrich your experience of life. Retreat fee: $99.
- Sat, Jul 27One Beacon Court CondominiumJul 27, 2019, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PMOne Beacon Court Condominium, 151 E 58th St, New York, NY 10022, USALive Workshop in NYC - The title says it all. Come learn a variety of meditations from O&O Academy designed to help you clear you brain, mind and consciousness from the things that hold you back.
- Thu, Mar 28The Sheen Center for Thought & CultureMar 28, 2019, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMThe Sheen Center for Thought & Culture, 18 Bleeker Street, NYCThe quality of your relationships is simply a reflection of your relationship with yourself - your experience of love, affection, and joy - as well as hate, resistance and indifference. Change the quality of your relationships with yourself in this 1.5 hour workshop.
- Sun, Mar 2440 Exchange Pl, New York, NY 10005, USAMar 24, 2019, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM40 Exchange Pl, New York, NY 10005, USALive Workshop in NYC - The title says it all. In this workshop explore what keeps us closed off from love, participate in a powerful process to detox our body of the painful emotions of hurt and experience what it is like to open your heart to love.
- Mon, Jul 30The Sheen Center for Thought & CultureJul 30, 2018, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMThe Sheen Center for Thought & Culture, 18 Bleeker Street, NYCPracticing gratitude is being shown to be one the best ways to live a more fulfilled life; gratitude journals, gratitude stones, gratitude prayers are all amazing practices. But ... what if you could live in a STATE OF GRATITUDE. Join me for a 1 1/2 hour workshop to transport you to this state.
- Mon, Apr 30CRS (Near Union Square)Apr 30, 2018, 6:00 PMCRS (Near Union Square), 123 4th Ave #2, New York, NY 10003, USATo truly listen is to pay attention with more than just your ears. This deep listening, along with acts of kindness and words of affection, is love in action. And at times this is the best help you can give to someone else to heal.
- Sat, Apr 21Manhattan Theatre ClubApr 21, 2018, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMManhattan Theatre Club, 311 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USAThree great sessions to get you in touch with yourself. Includes lunch and a four-week follow up support program on-line for nurturing the State of Gratitude. Cost in Advance $65.
- Wed, Jan 10Online - https://zoom.us/j/8803822Jan 10, 2018, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMOnline - https://zoom.us/j/8803822What is the state of your relationship? What is the state of being YOU are bringing to the relationship? See how one effects the other and learn to bring your best self to a relationship.
bottom of page